MAVA seeks your valuable support by way of a voluntary donation towards any of its on-going Projects and help advance its mission.
All Indian donations to MAVA are exempt from payment of Income-Tax under Sec.80 G of the I-T Act. MAVA is eligible to receive Foreign Donations from international philanthropic bodies and foundations, as per the Foreign Contributions Regulations Act (FCRA).
We seek contributions from you for any of the following :
- One Day Gender-Sensitization Workshop in a College / School / Community-based Organization for 50 youth participants @ 60 USD per Workshop
- Six-Day Residential Training Workshop of 30 Youth Leaders on Gender and Sexuality in a city / district @ 1000 USD per Workshop (includes Stay, Food and Travel of Participants, Honorarium and Travel of Resource-Persons Conducting the Workshop, Resource Material, Hiring of Hall and Equipment)
- Organizing Street-Play Performances on Gender Theme at various locations across Mumbai @ 50 USD per show
- 2–Day Film Festival on Gender and Relationships for college / community youths @ 200 USD per festival
- Advocacy Campaign comprising Public Rally, Symposia / Cultural Event reaching out to 2000 adolescent boys and young men @ 200 USD per Campaign
Upon making a donation, please send details by email to Harish Sadani, Chief Functionary at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contribution, of any amount, will make a huge difference to the lives of many… We look forward to your valuable contribution and timely support.
Our Bank Details (only for INR Donations)
Account Name: Men Against Violence & Abuse
Name of the Bank: The Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited
Branch: Madhukendra Branch, Dadar, Mumbai
Savings Bank Account No.: 006200100012132
IFSC Code: SRCB0000006